8 Ekim 2009 Perşembe

First time, first try...

Hi,
After long time, I have decided to create a personal blog for me. I barely check personal blogs but some of them seems so interesting, especially the ones based on a theme. I chosed mine, as far my close friends' can guess, Fight Club.
Yeah, the movie... but actually it's an underground novel written by Chuck Palahniuk. I dont want to write details about him or Fight Club in my first entry actually.
Actually I have written several articles to magazines before. People gave positive reactions about them. It is always nice to see that when you give people some new opinions about Fight Club, they are surprised and say "Ohh.. so it's not just a movie then..."
My purpose with this blog is to increase number of people who think like that. Ok, the name is not good maybe, "You are not your job".. I use it as my nick all the time because I want to force people's brains to memorize this quotation all the time. If you be patient, you will read all details behind of that idea.
I guess Im done with my first welcome entry.. see you all soon.

2 yorum: